- March 19, 2019
- Posted by: Benedicta Oppong
- Category: Accra Region, General Announcements
WANTED BY POLICE
1. An Accra Magistrate Court has on 22nd February, 2019 issued a warrant for the immediate arrest of suspect Stephen Teye Mawulepe for defrauding by false pretences Contrary to Section 131 of the Criminal and Other Offences Act, 1960 (Act 29).
2. Suspect Stephen Teye Mawulepe is alleged to have absconded with an amount of Forty-five Thousand Ghana Cedis (GH₵ 45,000.00) from the complainants under the pretext of securing them Canadian Visa together with other travelling documents, and has since gone into hiding.
3. Suspect Stephen Teye Mawulepe is fair in complexion, stoutly built and stands about five feet, eight inches (5,8″) tall.
4. He was last seen in a long sleeved shirt over a pair of jeans trousers at Osu-Accra and believed to be hiding in Krobo-Odumase, Spintex, Koforidua or Osu.
5. Anybody with information on his whereabouts should report to the Accra Central District Police, the nearest Police station, or call telephone number 0243548695, 0244873325 or 024373667 for necessary Police action.
DEPUTY SUPERINTENDENT OF POLICE
HEAD OF PUBLIC AFFAIRS UNIT /AR