- August 13, 2018
- Posted by: Benedicta Oppong
- Category: General Announcements
ABUSE OF SIREN AND CAR HORNS
- In view of the growing abuse of sirens and car horns within the Accra Metropolis and other parts of the country, the Inspector-General of Police (IGP) and the Chief Executive Officer of the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Authority (DVLA) will jointly brief the media on enforcement actions being taken to stop the menace.
- The IGP and DVLA Chief Executive will also engage with the media on a question and answer session to enable them address public concerns through the media space on the issue.
- The briefing will take place on Tuesday 14th August, 2018, at 9:45 am at the National Police Headquarters, Accra.
ASSISTANT COMMISSIONER OF POLICE
DIRECTOR-GENERAL/ PUBLIC AFFAIRS